Dr. Fawzi Al-Hammouri is a Chairman of Private Hospitals Association – Jordan ,Chairman of the board & GM of the Specialty Hospital, in addition to :
- Honorary President of Global Healthcare Travel Council (GHTC)
- Governing Council Member at International Hospitals Federation (IHF)
- Chairman of the Medical Advisory Committee at Operation Smile
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians – FRCP (UK, London)
- Consultant Pediatrician and Endocrinologist M.B.B.CH – M.SC
Dr. Fawzi Al-Hammouri has more than 25 years of experience in healthcare leadership. He is a well-known healthcare leader and a role model in Jordan and in the region; he played a major role in improving the healthcare sector and the quality of healthcare services in Jordan in addition to promoting Jordan as a medical tourism destination.
As the Chairman of the Private Hospitals Association, he succeeded in elevating the private hospitals performance. He is strong advocate to improve the quality of healthcare in Jordan as he is one of the founding members of the Health Care Accreditation Council (HCAC) and is currently the vice president.
And he was awarded by the Arab Hospitals Federation “Healthcare Personality of the Year 2020”.
Dr. Al-Hammouri played a major role in improving the health sector in Jordan by his contribution and membership in:
- Jordanian Medical Council
- Jordanian High Health Council
- Jordanian Nursing Council
- The Royal Health Awareness Society
- Jordanian Air Ambulance Center.
- Jordan Tourism Board